Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Last updated on: April 12, 2020
You are entering into a service agreement with Overflow Cafe and will pay us the agreed upon fee.
We want to work with you if you are a friendly business owner who understands that making a website popular takes time. You won’t see results overnight, but you will see steady, reliable results each month and it usually takes at least 12 months to ensure top rankings. If you are unhappy you can cancel your account, if we are unhappy working with you we can cancel your account.
Standard Legal Details:
By signing up for the Overflow Cafe services or any of the services of Overflow Cafe Inc. or its affiliates (“Overflow Cafe”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). The services offered by Overflow Cafe under the Terms of Service include various products and services to help you sell goods and services to buyers online. Any such services offered by Overflow Cafe are referred to in these Terms of Services as the “Services”. Any new features or tools which are added to the current Services shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the current version of the Terms of Service at any time at https://www.overflowcafe.com/terms-of-service
Overflow Cafe reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Overflow Cafe website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Terms of Service agreement before you may become a Overflow Cafe user.
1) If we need to reach you, we will send you an email.
2) The person signing up for the Overflow Cafe Service is responsible for the account and is bound by these Terms of Service. If you signup on behalf of your employer, your employer owns the account and is also bound by our Terms of Service.
3) The Overflow Cafe Service belongs to us. You are not allowed to use it for any illegal or sketchy purpose.
4) If a dispute arises the issue will be dealt with in the Province of Ontario.
5) We can modify, cancel or refuse the service at anytime.
6) Service is “as is” so it may have errors or interruptions and we provide no warranties unless previously agreed upon.
7) A valid payment is required for all accounts. You will be billed for your Subscription Fees once per month.
8) To initiate a cancellation, please click the cancel button on your Dashboard or email us.
9) We may cancel your account at any time.
10) We may change or discontinue the service at anytime, without liability.